NARS had already done a full redesign of their website and after the fact decided they needed a mobile presence. For this project, I had to figure out how to adapt the site to the tablet and mobile phones. This was the first project that I returned to doing visual design as well as user experience. The challenges with this project is that it wasn't designed for mobile originally so there were sections we literally had to drop if you're on the mobile site as the section was built in Flash. There were also challenges around the navigation. On the desktop, the navigation stretched the length of the page. However, for mobile, I decided to go with a hamburger approach. Below are some of the pages adapted across platforms.
To get started it was important to get a feel for the layout and interaction design. I iterated through a bunch of wireframes which I did some guerilla usability on until I landed on something solid.